Sunday, December 5, 2010

RecoGnize U aRe the MoSt BeauTifuL ThinGs iN my LiFe.

.............After the disappointment with a man, I lost trust in men .. suspicious of the man ... until I met a man who is different from the man I had ever seen before this ... He changed my perception of people who called a man ...
  
At first .. I know him by one name .... with a friendship that is too beautiful .... until at one point with a remarkable bond of friendship ....
  
At the time I lost in the darkness, he gave instructions .... at a time when I'm sad he still gave a smile ......with patience to persuade... 


 when at the times I'm not sure he appeared with the courage... lead to more confident ... And when my life is full of questions you will provide the answer ... complete all deficiencies ..    
  ....... If you leave me tomorrow, I'm not sure my life will persevere and be patient like this ... Thank you for loving me. I love you ...
                                                                                    
                                      
       
Dedicated to Azman      

No comments:

Post a Comment